Friday, December 25, 2009

Speechless...





"Day after day, Time pass away..."





I was born in a small family. I don't have any brother and sister :( So, I am the only child of my parents. I used to live in a warm and healthy life which have been take care by my grandma. (Love you, Ah Ma!) Grandma used to fetch me go to school every morning during my school days, untill I knew how to drive myself since Form 3.





I still remember my child's life clearly. Staying with my grandma, uncles and aunts together, they took care for me very well, almost hang out with them everyday. They bought the things which I demanded for. (Of course if they didn't buy, i may cry badly!!) Actually, I am a very naughty and noisy child who always make throubles around :)








MERRY CHRISTMAS !!



Yesterday was 09' Christmas. I spent my the day with my parents. I fetch them go to lunch then go home. Suddenly, dad asks me go to office with him together. So, I fetch him go to office and work together after lunch. (Pity me have to work on public holiday...)






After that, I went back home around 6.30 and prepared myself to go to wedding dinner with my dear and her family. A buffet wedding dinner, how great? I have starving for the whole afternoon because I just have my breakfast but I didn't eat any food when I brought my parents to lunch. (Boh pian lah... my tummy is too big!) But I really ate alot in the buffet wedding dinner.

This photo was took since last year's Christmas. She's so sweet with her smile ;)





However, 09' Christmas was a sad christmas for me. No surprise but only get a christmas present from my dear (Dark Chocolate). Unfortunately, I haven't get my HTC HD2 yet... Dad will scold me if I ask him to buy for me... Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment