Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sorry for my late update.



First of all, I would like to apologize that I am late for updating my expired blog. (very very sorry!)




Hmmz... Guess what am I doing in the past 1 month? After I finished my Sem 5 exams, I almost hang out with friends everyday and sleep a lot. --I am so lazy =) --

In the beginning, I wanted to find a job to work in the holidays. But my dad doesn't allowed me to do so, he ask me to go Thailand to learn Thai language for my future use. (I don't to go -_-'') I don't have friends at there, no more fun for me if I go there =(





Finally, yesterday I woke up at 2pm and my dad ask me to go work for him by today. It sounds great!! At least I got something to work hard in this long long holidays. Not only rest and play are good to me, but try new things or learn a new skill are also good to me too.

I want to learn from dad. In my heart, he is my idol. I don't know how to describe his greats. I wish I could be as great as him in the future. (I love you dad!) And my mom, she is very very take care of my dad and me. She used to prepare everything for me which the things I haven't done. (Thank you mom and I love you too...) And grandma... I long time didn't taste her dishes ady, I wish I can go to grandma's house everyday, miss her yummy cooks so much!
Dad's company - Silver Ocean (Frozen Seafood)

No comments:

Post a Comment